School Motto: "There's nothing as bright as wisdom"
Banglamung School was built in 1948 on 8 acres of land.
Its compound includes 5 buildings, four workshops, one activities hall, one canteen and the sport complex which also serves the community.
The school is located in Banglamung district of Chonburi Province near Pattaya City.
The School was selected by the Ministry of Education as one of fifteen pilot schools in which the environment management system is being promoted.
The Director of the School is Dr. Surat Chaichumpoo.
In 1999 there were 2,145 students.
Junior High School: Math-English-Science-Industrial Art - Home Economics- Physical Education - Art-Music-Thai Classical Dance - Thai Classical Music - Business Management -
Senior High School: Science-Math- Math-English.
1. Dr. Surat Chaichumpoo , The Director
2. Mr. Samran Ariraj, Ass. Director
3. Mr. Apicha Premwungsri , Ass. Director
4. Mrs. Natsuda Kunpluem, Ass. Director
5. Miss Nuatip Ratanabantern, Ass. Director
Banglamung School Policy
· Academic encouragement.
· Health consciousness.
· Encourage students to have moral values.
· Promote vocational oriented education.
· To build a sense of honor in the school.
· To care for the local environment.
· Encourage students to unity and loyalty.
· Improve working standards.